Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form :
- Name, date of birth, due date, maternity status
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, payment information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we use your information for?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Please find the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us), Marketplace sellers where you place an order, and Afterpay and Payal where you choose to use their payment service.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
Keep your information
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact our Customer Support team and request to delete all the information we have on you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account.
About marketing messages
You may choose to stop marketing messages from HUGGER at anytime, simply do the following:
- Through your account settings
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting our Customer Support Team
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. It might take a few days for all our systems to be updated while we process your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or shipping notification).
Seeing adverts for HUGGER
We also engage in online advertising, also to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
Like many companies, we deliver HUGGER banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous activity on HUGGER website or on HUGGER banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser, that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.