Let's Go! Butterflies
- 18L daypack with a wide zip opening
- Use as a school back or day pack
- Fits A4 books and folders
- Rear anatomical design to help support spine and keep your back cool
- British designed with cool print on the rear wall
- Front zip pocket & side elastic mesh pockets
- Adjustable chest strap
- Adjustable shoulder straps with reinforced seams
- Quick grab Handle
- YKK zips
The perfect combination of size and comfort for school use and day trips. With its spacious size and anatomical rear padding, this bag lets kids carry a bit more, with the added support and cooling effect of this great design. Two side mesh pockets let you carry items like a water bottle or a small umbrella, whilsts inside A4 school books a folders can be easily fitted inside with room for all the other essentials. The rear support also makes those longer days out that little bit more enjoyable knowing your back isn't going to be overheating! Let's Go!
The adjustable chest strap keeps the bag fastened to the child when out and about.
Made with eco-friendly materials that have passed EU tests for toxic chemicals, this is a bag you can be sure if a safe choice for your child.
WHAT CAN YOU FIT INSIDE?
This bag can fit a water bottle, A4 books and folders in the main compartment, or even a laptop. The side mesh pockets can hold a bottle, as snack or an umbrella.
The front zip pocket can fit a pencil case or a lunch box.
We use YKK zips and Japanese branded buckles for long life usage.
27cm x 18cm x 40cm / 10.62 x 7 x 15.748 inches